Terms & conditions
- All images remain the property of Photographvie and copyright remains with Photographvie at all times. There will be a print release included with digital images that allows you to print the images as you like and share online - please tag Photographvie where possible. Please do not edit or use any of your photographs commercially.
- The total balance is required when booking as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer's website secures the time and services of the Photographer for the event and is nonrefundable or transferable in the event of cancellation, it being the agreed loss suffered by the photographer due to cancellation.
- Safety is of upmost importance to me and I am covered by public liability insurance for your protection. Photographvie accepts no responsibility for accidents due to misbehavior or misuse of props and all damages must be paid for in full.
- Products are bespoke and as such are non-refundable unless faulty when they will be exchanged for a replacement. Digital files are non-refundable in all instances.
- For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, the photographer's movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the ceremony may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
- The Photographer/s shall be granted artistic licence in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. The Photographers judgement regarding the locations/poses and number of images taken shall be deemed correct. Due to the variation of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the images requested.
- In the unlikely event of the assigned Photographer being unable to attend your event due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to appoint another photographer to attend on our behalf to undertake the photography to his/her best ability.
- In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
- Digital images will be available to view and download within 7 days of your event.
- Additional retouching, digital manipulation and artist finishing is available to the Client as an additional paid service.
- The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control.
Thanks again for booking with Photographvie and if you have any further questions please get in touch.